TAKE-OFF® DRENCH is a comprehensive blend of water-soluble ingredients formulated and manufactured by Dawe's Laboratories to improve fresh cow health and performance.
Animal Species: Cows, Cattle
Features: Maintains Nerve Tissue, Improves Muscle Development, Improves Rumen Buffering, Improving Stress Tolerance, Improves Metabolism, Prevents Hypocalcemia, Prevents Milk Fever, Reduced Urine pH, Increased Digestibility, Improves Feed Intake, Improves Gut Microflora, Improves Immunity, Optimizing Gut Health
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Ask Dawe's Laboratories Questions
Ask the Supplier
Technical Data Sheet
TAKE-OFF® DRENCH Nutritional Information Marketing Sheet
TAKE-OFF® DRENCH Nutritional Information Marketing SheetTechnical Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
TAKE-OFF® DRENCH Product Specifications
TAKE-OFF® DRENCH Product SpecificationsTechnical Data Sheet
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
TAKE-OFF® DRENCH Features & Benefits
Animal Feed & Nutrition Features
Just one pound of TAKE-OFF® DRENCH mixed with 5 gallons of warm water provides for each cow:
- Calcium Propionate - 8 oz. per pound helps to increase blood calcium and prevent ketosis in fresh cows.
- Sodium and Potassium Buffers - to supply electrolytes and maintain optimum rumen pH, while also increasing DCAD for improved metabolism.
- Magnesium Sulfate - helps to maintain proper function of nerves and muscle tissue.
- Glucose and Starch - to supply needed energy and spark ruminal fermentation.
- Degradable proteins, peptides and amino acids - to enhance rumen bacterial growth and metabolism.
- Yeast Culture - 100 billion colony-forming units (C.F.U.) of Saccharomyces cerevisiae improves intake, digestive efficiency, and rumen buffering.
- Direct-fed microbials - 5 billion C.F.U. of lactic acid-producing bacteria in each dose helps to maintain normal gut flora and keep out harmful bacteria for improved health and greater intakes.
- Vitamins and Trace Minerals - Maintain metabolism and boost immune function, helping the cow resist infection and disease during stress. TAKE-OFF® DRENCH provides 150,000 l.U. of Vitamin A, 50,000 1.U. Vitamin D3, 1000 I.U. Vitamin E, along with B-vitamins and trace minerals in each pound.
Applications & Uses
Directions for Use
- Mix 1 lb. of TAKE-OFF® DRENCH with 5 gallons of warm water.
- Administer directly into the cow’s rumen by tube, using a pump or gravity flow system. Use extreme care to ensure TAKE-OFF® DRENCH solution is not administered into the lungs.
- Provide TAKE-OFF® DRENCH 1 to 2 times per day to fresh and off-feed cows, up to 3 days.
- TAKE-OFF® DRENCH can be administered via an esophageal pump, gravity flow system, or the drinking water of fresh and off-feed cows.
Packaging & Availability
TAKE-OFF® DRENCH is available in 40 lb bulkpails.