Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONING AGENTS
Alkalinity builders, surfactants, anti-redeposition aid, corrosion inhibitor, formulation aids - 100%
Applications & Uses+
WARSH-OUT is an advanced liquid spray tank cleaner designed to penetrate, solubilize and bind chemical residues of agricultural pesticides to rinse water during spray equipment clean-out. This product also helps to prevent residues from re-adhering to spray system surfaces during flushing. This product is formulated to counteract the detrimental effects of minerals commonly found in hard water and it neutralizes acid residue.
This product is not highly corrosive to most sprayer tanks and equipment; however, it will remove large amounts of rust that could plug nozzles and screens or free up hidden cracks or leaks. Do not use this product on soft aluminum, brass, copper or other non-ferrous metals. Use of this product does not guarantee the total removal and/ or neutralization of all chemical residues. Many variables exist which make consistent tank cleaning difficult (i.e., water quality, use of cleaning equipment, quantity and type of residue, the age, condition and type of spray tank, spray lines, nozzles, etc.). Due to the existing variables in equipment, construction, clean-out techniques and procedures by individuals, it is the responsibility of the applicator/ operator to assure proper and thorough clean-out of sprayer, tank and tank components. Some pesticides such as 2,4-D and Dicamba, may leave persistent or hard to remove residues. For confirmation of acceptable residue removal we recommend you always conduct a rinsate test. See “RINSATE TESTING” below.
FOR USE IN CLEANING SPRAY EQUIPMENT USED TO APPLY PESTICIDES REGISTERED FOR AGRICULTURAL, AQUATIC, FORESTRY, INDUSTRIAL, MUNICIPAL, NON-CROPLAND, ORNA-MENTALS, RIGHTS-OF-WAY AND OTHER APPROPRIATE USE.
Use 1 to 2 quarts of this product per 100 gallons of clean water as the cleaning solution.
1. Cleaning of spray equipment and tanks should be conducted on a concrete loading pad so all internal and external rinsate can be collected and mixed into the spray solution or into a dedicated rinsate tank. Go to step #3 for In-field clean-out.
2. Thoroughly clean exterior of tank to remove chemical residue.
3. Drain the spray tank as completely as possible and loosen any visible deposits.
4. Add 75 to100 gallons of clean water to the tank and circulate through the entire system. Flush solution thoroughly throughout the boom, hoses and nozzles until tank is empty. Drain the tank, lines and pump completely.
5. Add 75 to100 gallons of clean water to the tank and add 1 to 2 quarts of this product per 100 gallons of water.
6. Ensure agitation and carefully clean the interior of the tank using a 360° rotation nozzle or pressure sprayer. Agitate and circulate for 15 minutes.
7. Flush this cleaning solution through the boom, hoses and nozzles until tank is empty.
8. Drain lines and pumps. Dispose of rinsate according to product label and local, State and Federal regulations.
9. You must remove and clean out all strainers, filters, nozzles and nozzle screens by placing them in a bucket of water with one fluid ounce of this product per one gallon of water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
10. Add 75 to 100 gallons of clean water to the tank. Recirculate through entire system. Flush solution thoroughly throughout the boom, hoses and nozzles until tank is empty. Drain the tank, lines and pump completely. Remove excess rinsate with a pump or dedicated wet/dry vacuum.
11. It is recommended that you test the rinse solution for possible pesticide residue. If residue is free, dispose of according to local, State and Federal regulations. If not, repeat step 8 above.
Safety & Health+
Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals
WARNING: Causes eye and skin irritation. Harmful if swallowed or if in contact with skin. Do not get on skin, in eyes or on clothing. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Avoid breathing spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Avoid release to the environment.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Wear eye protection, face protection, protective gloves and protective clothing.
Do not contaminate water sources by cleaning of equipment or disposal of washwater.
Storage & Handling+
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
STORAGE: Store locked up. Store in original container. Keep container tightly sealed. Do not allow chemicals or water to be introduced into contents of container.
PRODUCT DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Do not reuse empty container. Triple rinse (or equivalent) during mixing and loading. Recycling decontaminated containers is the best option of container disposal. The Agricultural Container Recycling Council (ACRC) operates the national recycling program. To contact your state and local ACRC recycler, visit the ACRC web page at www.acrecycle.org. Decontaminated containers may also be disposed of in a sanitary landfill.