OTech T is a unique silver particle-free conductive ink developed specially for the printing of silver layers with >80% transparency. It is ideal for printing of (flexible) transparent electronics like touchscreens, OLEDs or solar cells.OrelTech’s unique process allows the deposition of highly conductive thin metallic films. The thin layers undergo short development using cold plasma treatment resulting in a fine metal structure. OrelTech’s technology enables the deposition of the ink with many different methods and on various substrates, from plastics to fabrics. OTech inks do not contain nanoparticles, and as such enable the material economy of precious metals while being significantly more environmentally friendly than the existing alternatives on the market.Read an article on the OLED prototype constructed with OTech T published in Flexible and Printed Electronics: https://doi.org/10.1088/2058-8585/abe604
Compatible Substrates & Surfaces: Plastics, Glass
Features: Good Wettability, Cost Effective, Conductive, Excellent Transparency Properties, Printability, Improved Flexibility
Application Method: Slot-Die
Chemical Family: Silver & Silver Compounds
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Ask OrelTech Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular OrelTech ProductsView all OrelTech Products
Product NameProduct FamiliesApplications
OTech Fabric Inkjet Inks Technical Fabrics, Textile Manufacturing, Batteries, Inkjet Printing, Textile Coatings & Inks, Sensors & Actuators, Cathode Materials, Anode Materials
OTech Jet Inkjet Inks Semiconductor Manufacturing, Metal Coatings, Coated Paper & Paperboard, Appliances & Electronics, Aerospace & Aviation, Interior, Electrical & Electronic Systems, Connectors, Other Devices & Assemblies, Consumer Electronics, Automotive Electronics, Batteries, Inkjet Printing, Sensors & Actuators
OTech Aero Functional Inks & Pastes Batteries, Metal Coatings, Coated Paper & Paperboard, Appliances & Electronics, Apparel, Aerospace & Aviation, Interior, Electrical & Electronic Systems, Connectors, Other Devices & Assemblies, Consumer Electronics, Automotive Electronics, Sensors & Actuators, Cathode Materials, Anode Materials
Technical Data Sheet
OTech T Technical Data Sheet
OTech T Technical Data SheetTechnical Data Sheet
ITO-free OLEDs Utilizing Inkjet-printed and Low Temperature Plasma-sintered Ag Electrodes
ITO-free OLEDs Utilizing Inkjet-printed and Low Temperature Plasma-sintered Ag ElectrodesOther
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
OTech T Features & Benefits
- Coating and patterning by inkjet, slot-die or aerosol printing
- Low temperature process
- Printed on polymers, glasses and active materials
- Very flexible
- No solid or liquid waste
- Environmentally friendly
- Cost-efficient solution
Applications & Uses
Applications of the Ink
- Solar cells
- Other sensitive devices
Applications Of Cured Film
- Touch Screens
- ITO Replacement
Technical Details & Test Data
Flexible OLED device based on OTech T
OREL Tech publications 1
OREL Tech publications 2
- Curing time: 1-5 minutes.
- Curing apparatus: Cold plasma instrument with a low pressure chamber.
- Curing temperature: Temperature in the plasma chamber does not exceed 70 ⁰C. No additional heating is needed. That temperature can be lowered to room temperature using a temperature-controlled plasma chamber.
Packaging & Availability
Storage & Handling
Directions for Use and Storage
- Storage: Inks can be stored in closed containers for up to 12 month in dry, dark conditions.
- Clean-up: Materials can be cleaned up using alcohols and ketones, preferably isopropanol.
- Pre-treatment: In some cases, to ensure better wettability and/or adhesion, the substrate material must be pre-treated prior to ink application.