SEPIMAT SB is a versatile texturizing agent suitable for all types of formulations. Made up of solid spheres with smooth surface, it gives to the skin a soft and powdery skin feel with matte finish.
INCI Name: Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
Function: Viscosity Modifier, Film Former
Ingredient Origin: Synthetic
Benefit Claims: Powdery Feel, Mattifying Effect, Sebum Control, Soft Feel, Color & Look, Texturizing, Sensory Enhancement, Sebum Absorption
Labeling Claims: Preservative-free
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Ask SEPPIC INC Questions
Ask the Supplier
Similar Products from SEPPIC INC NEW
Message our experts with questions
Miss. LucyTechnical Expert at SEPPIC INCPlease reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.Please reach out to me with any questions, I am happy to assist you in finding the right product or learning more about our storefront.
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
SEPIMAT™ SB Features & Benefits
- Mattifying effect due to lipid absorption and the suppression of specular reflexion,
- Provide a soft and powdery skin feel,
- Invisible on the skin surface.
- Easy suspension in fluid media
- Fine powder ideal for sprayable formulas.
- Chemical and physical inertia toward solvents, high temperature and grinding.
- Bio-based & naturality profile available
Diffuse light Blur lines & erase shine
- The perfect balance between soft touch, oil control & soft focus effects
A Jack of all textures!
- Absorbent, soft microspheres ideal for soft skin & matte appearance
- Versatile and easy-to-disperse powder is suitable for all types of formulations
- Adapted for fl uid or sprayable formulations due to its fine granulometry