curQ+® is a unique coconut oil-based dispersion technology that greatly enhances the absorption of curcumin. It combines C-14-verified pure 95% curcumin with a proprietary formulation of coconut oil and polysorbate 20 to increase absorption without sacrificing solubility. It supports joint health and cognitive function and provides antioxidant benefits.
Ingredient Name: Turmeric
Ingredient Origin: Natural Origin, Plant Origin
Labeling Claims: Plant-Based, Halal, Kosher, Vegetarian, GMO-free, Naturally Derived
Certifications & Compliance: Halal, Kosher
Available upon quote
Minimum Order Quantity
Ask Stratum Nutrition Questions
Ask the Supplier
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Food Ingredients Functions
Pharma & Nutraceuticals Functions
curQ+® Features & Benefits
Efficient Delivery for Increased Absorption.
- The health benefits of turmeric are well known, but the absorption of the active component, curcumin, is very poor. curQplus greatly increases the absorption of curcumin with a unique, coconut oil-based dispersion technology. With curQplus, a little curcumin goes a long way.
- curQplus features a highly concentrated 95% curcumin source. The proprietary curQplus formulation allows all the benefits of curcumin to be absorbed optimally by the body.
- Increased Absorption
A unique formula that allows for efficient delivery of curcumin.
- Joint Health
Curcumin helps support joint health.
- Brain Health
Curcumin research shows it has cognitive supporting properties.
Made with curcumin extracted from non-GMO turmeric.
Applications & Uses
Regulatory & Compliance
Technical Details & Test Data
- In a single center, randomized, open-label trial, curQplus supplementation resulted in a peak concentration that was almost 40x higher than that of the 95% curcumin - even though there were only 400 mg of curcuminoids in the curQplus dose and 1,200 mg of curcuminoids in the 95% curcumin dose.
- CurQplus supplementation also resulted in an AUC about 35X higher than 95% curcumin, indicating that more of the curcuminoids from curQplus reached the bloodstream and remained there longer than those from 95% curcumin, providing a much better chance of a clini- cally significant effect.
- Therefore, to achieve similar clinical results to most of the clinical studies utilizing 95% curcumin, a much lower dose of curQplus could be used, ranging from 350 mg to around 700 mg.