JTM Products - Soaps and Cleaners Skid-Daddle is a specially formulated cleaner. It is designed to remove rubber tire marks from epoxy or other polymer floor coating systems without damaging the floor coating. Skid-Daddle® is a blend of special cleaning agents with a pale yellow color and a fresh citrus fragrance.
Ask JTM Products Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular JTM Products ProductsView All JTM Products Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Ferrnsol Soaps and Cleaners Skid-Daddle Features & Benefits
- Cleans black rubber tire marks caused by a variety ofwheeled devices such as forklifts, skid steers andrubber shoe soles without damaging polymer floorcoatings
- Deep cleans dirt, oil, and grease from the pores andcapillaries of plain concrete and multiple floor types
- Neutral pH
- Pleasant clean citrus fragrance
- Does not contain petroleum solvents
Applications & Uses
- Clean tire marks from multiple floor types such as surfaces coated with epoxy, novalac, urethane, methyl methacrylate, or vinyl ester polymer coatings.
- General floor cleaner for plain concrete or polymer coated floors to remove tough grease, dirt, and oil.
- Cleans black rubber tire marks caused by a variety of wheeled devices such as forklifts, skid steers and rubber shoe soles without damaging polymer floor coatings.
- Deep cleans dirt, oil, and grease from the pores and capillaries of plain concrete and multiple floor types Pleasant clean citrus fragrance
|Recommended Dilution Rate w/ Clean Potable Water|
|1:1||Tire mark removal|
|10:1||General Floor Cleaning|
|20:1 to 50:1||Automatic Scrubbers Soil dependant|
As a spot cleaner on rubber tire marks:
Dilute Skid-Daddle 1:1 with water and spray or pour directly on the marks. Allow the solution to soften the tire mark for at least 15 minutes and then scrub the area. Rinse well with clean water.
As a general floor cleaner:
Dilute Skid-Daddle 10:1 with water. Rinse well with clean water.
In automatic scrubbers:
Dilute Skid-Daddle 20:1 to 50:1 with water depending on how heavily soiled the area is.
Rinse well. Completely remove Skid-Daddle from the surface of the substrate.
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
Regulatory & Compliance
Safety & Health
- Danger: May be harmful if swallowed. Causes skinirritation. Causes serious eye damage. May causerespiratory irritation. Very Toxic to aquatic life.
- Precautionary Statements: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash hands and skinthoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in awell-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment.Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eyeprotection/face protection.
Packaging & Availability
Storage & Handling
Store in tightly sealed containers in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Shelf life of properly stored material is two years from date of manufacture.