MARLOWET L 609 is a new type of branched alcohol alkoxylate in Sasol’s portfolio of non-ionic surfactants.
Function: Wetting Agent
Chemical Family: Ethoxylates, Alcohol Ethoxylates
End Uses: Textiles
Features: Good Wetting Properties
Labeling Claims: Preservative-free
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
Industrial Additives Functions
- MARLOWET L 609 is manufactured from following raw materials:
- Alcohols C12 branched with synthetic origin
- Ethylene oxide and propylene oxide with synthetic origin
MARLOWET L 609 Features & Benefits
Applications & Uses
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Cloud Point (10% in 25% BDG solution)||63 - 66||°C||STN EN 1890|
|Density (at 20°C)||approx. 984||kg/m3||STN EN ISO 12185|
|Free Water (Karl Fischer)||10 ± 1||%mass||STN EN 13267|
|pH (2%)||5-7||-||STN EN 1262|
|Viscosity (at 20°C)||approx. 91||mPa.s||STN EN ISO 2555|
Regulatory & Compliance
Packaging & Availability
Storage & Handling
Storage And Handling
- MARLOWET L 609 is a liquid at room temperature.
- MARLOWET L 609 should preferably be stored in stainless steel tanks.
- Shelf-life is 12 months from production date for product in its original and sealed packaging.
Most Viewed Documents