MARLOWET L 909
MARLOWET L 909 is a new type of branched alcohol alkoxylate in Sasol’s portfolio of non-ionic surfactants.
Get a sample!
Safety data sheet (SDS)
Technical data sheet (TDS)
Technical product information
- MARLOWET L 909 is manufactured from following raw materials:
- Alcohols C12 branched with synthetic origin
- Ethylene oxide and propylene oxide with synthetic origin
- MARLOWET L 909 is a liquid at room temperature.
- MARLOWET L 909 should preferably be stored in stainless steel tanks.
- Shelf-life is 12 months from production date for product in its original and sealed packaging.
Other Products within this Brand (24)
Complete your formula with these ingredients
MARLOWET 4539 LF
MARLOWET 4570 LF