PARAFOL 14 RSPO-MB
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
The kinematic viscosity is the resistance to flow of a fluid under gravity. It is determined by measuring the time for a volume of liquid to flow under gravity through a calibrated glass capillary viscometer.
The temperature dependant kinematic viscosity PARAFOL is shown in Figure 3
Figure 3: PARAFOL viscosity vs temperature
Density is a measure of how much mass is contained in a given unit volume. The formal definition of density is mass per unit volume. Usually the density is expressed in grams per mL. In general, density can be changed by changing either the pressure or the temperature. Increasing the pressure will always increase the density of a material. Increasing the temperature generally decreases the density, but there are notable exceptions to this generalisation.
The temperature dependant density of PARAFOL is shown in Figure 4.
Applications & Uses+
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|nC12-AN Content||max. 1||wt. %||850-14|
|iC14-AN Content||max. 1.5||wt. %||850-14|
|nC14-AN Content||min. 97||wt. %||850-14|
|nC 16-AN Content||max. 1||wt. %||850-14|
|Total Paraffins Content||min. 98||wt. %||850-14|
|Viscosity at 20°C||approx. 2.3||mPa.s||600-25|
|Pour Point||approx. 6||°C||ISO 3016|
|Density at 20°C||approx. 0.763||g/ml||DIN 51757|
|Flash Point||approx. 115||°C||DIN 51758|
|Heat of Fusion||min. 210||kJ/kg||DIN 53765|
|Onset of meltinglinie||3 - 6||°C||DIN 53765|
Regulatory & Compliance+
Packaging & Availability+
Storage & Handling+
Precautions for safe handling
Advice on safe handling
- Wear personal protective equipment.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Advice on protection against fire and explosion
- Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition.
- Normal measures for preventive fire protection.
- B: Fires involving liquids or liquid containing substances. Also includes substances which become liquid at elevated temperatures.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
Requirements for storage areas and containers
- Store in original container. Keep container tightly closed.
Storage class (TRGS 510)
- 10: Combustible liquids not in Storage Class 3
- Stable at normal ambient temperature and pressure.
- Suitable Materials: Steel