DIABEAM™ UM-1273U is UV-curable undercoat for metal vapor deposition. It has good adhesion not only to vapor deposition layer of aluminum, tin and indium but also to plastic substrates, such as ABS, PC(Polycarbonate) and PMMA. Automotive exterior/interior parts such as millimeter-wave radar emblems are suitable applications of UM-1273T.
*DIABEAM™ is provided by Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, a member of the Mitsubishi Chemical Group.
Ask Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation Questions
Ask the Supplier
Popular Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation ProductsView All Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
DIABEAM™ UM-1273U Features & Benefits
The features of DIABEAM UM-1273U are as follows :
- Good appearance (smooth surface).
- Good adhesion to ABS, PC(Polycarbonate) and PMMA substrate.
- Good adhesion to vapor deposition layer of aluminum, tin and indium.
Applications & Uses
- Undercoat for Vapor Deposition Coating Process
- Automotive interior/exerior parts such as Millimeter-wave Radar Emblems, Switches and Meter Rings