Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality+
Features & Benefits+
Applications & Uses+
|Value||Units||Test Method / Conditions|
|Active Substance (Anionic)||26.5 ± 0.5||% mass||DIN ISO 2271|
|Unsulphated Matter||max. 1.2||% mass||DIN EN 13273|
|Klett colour Number (5% active Substance in water)||max. 20||-||DIN EN 1557|
|pH (10% active Substance in fully demin. water)||6.5-9.0||-||DIN EN 1262|
|Dioxane (based on 100% Active Substance)||max. 20||mg/kg||DIN EN 12974|
|Molecular Weight (Average)||approx. 383||g/mol||calculated|
|Viscosity (20°C, Brookfield)||approx. 50||mPas||DIN ISO 6388|
|Preservative (2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol)||approx. 0.01||% mass||-|
|Density at 20°C||approx. 1.04||g/ml||DIN 51757|
|Sodium Sulfate Content||max. 0.5||% mass||RCM 3827|
|Sodium Chloride Content||max. 0.1||% mass||RCM 3837|
|Water Content||approx. 72||% mass||DIN EN 13267|
|Setting Point||approx. 0||°C||DIN ISO 3841|
Regulatory & Compliance+
Technical Details & Test Data+
- MARLINAT 242/28 UK is at +20 °C a clear homogeneous liquid with newtonian behaviour. The product is delivered
- in stainless steel road tankers at a temperature between + 20 to +30°C.
Packaging & Availability+
Storage & Handling+
Precautions for safe handling
Advice on safe handling
- Wear personal protective equipment.
- If a warming up of the material is necessary it should only be done by treatment with warm water of maximal 30°C.
- The use of hot steam to warm up the material is absolutely prohibited.
- Frozen valves or outlets have to be handled in the same manner.
- The total quantity has to be filled in one compartment only.
Advice on protection against fire and explosion
- No special protective measures against fire required.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
Requirements for storage areas and containers
pH must be checked at regular intervals. Keep container tightly closed. Protect from frost, heat and sunlight. Optimal storage temperature is between 20°C and 30°C.
Storage class (TRGS 510)
- 12: Non Combustible Liquids
- Optimal storage temperature is between 20°C and 30°C.
- Suitable materials: Stainless steel: 1.4541, 1.4571 (DIN); X6CrNiTi18-10, X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2 (EN); 321, 316 Ti (AISI), Temperature, 10 - 30°C