BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2217 is a halogen and metal-free heat stabilizer for aliphatic polyamides in a polymeric granular product form It is suitable for polyamides in E&E applications. It has exceptional features:
- Improved retention of mechanical performance under heat compared to standard phosphite/phenolic based stabilizers
- Tensile strength retention of at least 50% for 2500h at 150°C
- Maintains comparative tracking index (CTI) up to 600V
- Allows E&E applications at elevated temperatures
- TP-H2217 has no influence on flame retardancy: UL94 V-0
Popular Brueggemann ProductsView All Brueggemann Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2217 Features & Benefits
Specific features of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2217 are:
- Especially suited for E&E applications (CTI 600V)
- No corrosion or electro corrosion (Contains no ionic components – no metal ions – no halides)
- Allows E&E application at elevated temperatures
- Excellent dispersion, easy handling, accurate dosing.
- Long retention of mechanical performance of HF-FR polyamides
Applications & Uses
BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2217 is used for the stabilization of aliphatic polyamides against thermal aging in unfilled and glass-reinforced polyamides.
The level of addition of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2217 is 3.0 – 6.0%, depending on the desired properties of the finished parts.
Regulatory & Compliance
Technical Details & Test Data
The addition to the polymer melt is best done by compounding on twin screw extrusion machines. Only this will lead to the desired optimum dispersion of the stabilizer in the compound.
Safety & Health
- BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2217 is classified as hazardous according to the valid CLP- Regulation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Before commencement of operations a risk assessment must be carried out. To this end, and for ensuring the necessary protective measures, the associated safety data sheet must be noted. In addition, it must be checked whether the stated identified uses resp. specified application conditions in the safety data sheet are met. The afore-mentioned remarks are deducted from the European legal system. Deviating or additional regulations in other legal systems must be observed accordingly when using the product.
Packaging & Availability
- 25 kgs cardboard box with PE liner
- 12 boxes per CP2-pallet (Net weight 300 kgs)
Storage & Handling
- If kept properly under standard conditions (closed, dry, 25°C) the shelf life of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H2217 is at least 12 months.
- Protect against direct exposure of heat and moisture.