BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1802 is a mixture of secondary aromatic amine-based antioxidants and co-stabilizers in powder form. It provides protection of polyamides against hot oils, fats, and glycols and has the following features:
- Good long-term stabilization
- Characteristic brownish-translucent discoloration
- Not CMR classified, free of DPPD
Popular Brueggemann ProductsView All Brueggemann Products
Knowde Enhanced TDS
Identification & Functionality
BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1802 Features & Benefits
The advantages of using BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1802 in polyamides are as follows:
- DPPD-free product and therefore no CMR classification
- Powerful protection of finished parts under aggressive conditions against embrittlement and premature fatigue of mechanical properties
- Long term heat stability at temperatures up to 150°C
- Low volatility, thus easier and more efficient processing compared to other amine-based antioxidants.
Applications & Uses
- BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1802 is a heat stabilizer with characteristic brownish color for polyamides. It may be used in all dark products, and is highly efficient not only in unreinforced, but also in reinforced moldings.
- For specific applications specially tailored BRUGGOLEN® - additives can be offered Engineering Polymers, as well as AP-NYLON® Caprolactam, the key component for Cast Polyamide 6.
The recommended level of addition of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1802 is depending on the desired performance of the finished parts but is mainly within 0.6 – 1.0%.
Regulatory & Compliance
L.Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn, Germany, manufactures this product under the following certificates and assessments:
- DQS certified management system ISO 9001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS certified management system ISO 14001:2015 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 QM15 UM15)
- DQS attested energy management system ISO 50001:2011 (Cert.-Reg.-No. 001499 EMSt14)
- BG-RCI certified implementation of OSHAS 18001:2007 and ILO-OSH 2001 (Reg.-No. RCI 08-010-21-01)
- EcoVadis with gold status attested principles of sustainability
Technical Details & Test Data
The optimal incorporation into the polymer melt is best done by compounding on a twin-screw extruder. Only this will lead to the desired optimum dispersion of the stabilizer in the compound.
Safety & Health
- BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1802 is classified as hazardous according to the valid CLP-Regulation.
- H413 May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- Before commencement of operations a risk assessment must be carried out. To this end, and for ensuring the necessary protective measures, the associated safety data sheet must be noted. In addition, it must be checked whether the stated identified uses resp. specified application conditions in the safety data sheet are met.
- The aforementioned remarks are deducted from the European legal system. Deviating or additional regulations in other legal systems must be observed accordingly when using the product.
Packaging & Availability
25 kgs cardboard box with PE liner, 12 boxes per CP2-pallet (net weight 300 kgs)
Storage & Handling
- If kept properly under standard conditions (closed, dry, 25°C) the shelf life of BRUGGOLEN® TP-H1802 is at least 12 months.
- Protect against direct exposure of heat and moisture.